Application Deadline: October 24, 2016In addition to answering the questions below, we ask that you submit in one document (.doc or .pdf):
- A cover letter.
- A resume with any relevant experience and two references (one must be University affiliated). Include contact information, your relationship to the references, and their positions.
- A 3-5 page creative writing sample of poetry, fiction, or creative nonfiction.
- Your interest in the JIYW Program Assistant position.
- What skills and attributes you would bring to the Juniper team, with examples of how you have used these skills and attributes in the past.
- Your previous work or volunteer experience facilitating groups and/or working with youth. Provide examples.
- A description of any leadership training and/or experience.
- Discuss your interest in literary or other arts programming, creative writing, and/or the mentoring and teaching of young people.
- Anything else about you, your previous experience, or your interests you would like to share, as they pertain to this application.
Questions regarding this position may be directed to: